Delta h2okinetic Showers look different because they are different. Using advanced technology, h2okinetic Showers sculpt water into a unique wave pattern, giving you 3x the coverage of a standard shower head.* the end result is a shower that provides more coverage, more warmth and more intensity for a truly drenching shower experience. Delta pressure-balance valves use monitor technology to protect you and your family from sudden temperature changes. Matte Black makes a statement in your space, cultivating a sophisticated air and coordinating flawlessly with most other fixtures and accents. With bright tones, Matte Black is undeniably modern with a strong contrast, but it can complement traditional or transitional spaces just as well when paired against warm neutrals for a Rustic feel akin to cast iron. Delta WaterSense labeled faucets, Showers and Toilets use at least 20% less water than the industry standard—saving you money without compromising performance.
- H2okinetic shower technology sculpts water into a unique wave pattern, forming a powerful drench spray
- Gives you the feeling of more water without using more water
- Monitor pressure balance valve keeps water temperature within a safe +/-3Degrees F (+/-1.6Degrees C), helping to protect you from sudden changes in hot or cold water pressure
- Spray settings include: h2okinetic spray
- H2okinetic spray creates a shower with more warmth, coverage and intensity
- Flow Rate: 2.00 gpm at 80 psi, 7.6 L/min at 550 kPa
- For use with Delta R10000-UNBX valve